Thornbridge Taps Ltd is searching for a General Manager to lead one of its existing brewery taps in the Sheffield area. We are seeking a General Manager with the proven ability to build strong relationships with the local community and with experience of leading a dedicated and successful team, whilst also driving sales and profitability.
Duties will include:
- Responsibility for all aspects of the operation of the pub to Thornbridge standards including caring for and serving up the perfect pint.
- Managing costs in-line with budget and having full P&L accountability and responsibility for stock control.
- Training & development of the team existing team, and recruitment where necessary to ensure we offer service excellence and increase return custom.
- Effective marketing and promotion of the pub, which will include organising in-house events and ensuring the delivery of engaging social media on a daily basis.
We are looking for a General Manager who:
- Is passionate about quality beer, their customers’ experience and the development of their team.
- Possesses a keen knowledge of their product, customer and market.
- Has a strong front-of-house presence, matched with excellent operational organisation and controls.
- Has proven themselves as a General Manager in a brewery tap or pub and wants the chance to be part of an ever expanding, multi-award winning brewery.
- Has experience of managing a business with both food and drink profiles.
- Has experience and knowledge of financials, P&L and stock control.
- Has proven experience of driving sales and the profitability of a business.
- Has the ability to lead a diverse team of people to deliver amazing experiences for our wonderful customers!
If this sounds like you, please email your CV, salary expectations and a covering letter, explaining how you meet the above criteria to: email@example.com.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Blog, career, Careers, general manager, job, Jobs, manager, news, pub, pubs, Sheffield, Thornbridge taps, vacancy