We’re looking to hire a Marketing Assistant to support the Thornbridge team. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, creative individual to work with an established brewery.
The job role:
- Support the development and maintenance of the website and social media platforms including day-to-day content creation
- Monitor and measure the impact of marketing activity and campaigns
- Management of e-marketing and customer database
- Be involved in the development and design elements of collateral, both digital and print
- Website and online shop administration
- Attendance and support at events, occasionally weekend work when necessary
- Carrying out ad hoc admin tasks when required
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, with strong organisational and communication skills, creativity with a flair for content creation and serious attention to detail.
Formal qualifications in Marketing or an associated field would be beneficial for this role.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this job role is Friday 5th July at 12pm.